These Cumin Lamb Kebobs can be grilled, broiled, or pan-fried.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pounds Grow and Behold ground lamb
- 1 large egg
- 2 garlic gloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (medium ground, not coarse ground)
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup matzo meal (optional to bind. You can also substitute potato starch.)
1. Mix ingredients together and shape into cigar shapes. Grill, broil, or pan-fry.
2. 2 pounds yields 16 cigars. Can be made up to 1 day ahead and kept wrapped tightly in fridge, or frozen for up to two months. Bring to room temperature before frying.
3. Serve with Rice and Techina or with Quinoa and Cucumber-Mint Salsa.