If you thought there was only one way to make s'mores, try again. Crescent s'more puffs don't need an open fire, they're made in the warmth and comfort of your oven.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package (16-ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 large marshmallows
- 2 (1.2-ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
3. Place marshmallows on wide end of triangle. Top with chocolate pieces.
4. Fold corners over marshmallow and chocolate and roll toward opposite point, completely covering marshmallow and chocolate. Seal well.
5. Dip in or brush with melted butter; roll in cracker crumbs.
6. Place in 16 ungreased deep muffin cups. Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm.