Caesar is a a Shabbos staple in our house, but nothing beats the dairy version topped with Parm - the way it was meant to be enJOYed!
- Prep Time
- 1 cup Gefen Regular or Lite Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smashed anchovies or anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 head romaine lettuce, rinsed and dried, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup Natural & Kosher Shredded Parmesan
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, anchovies, and milk.
2. Place greens and cheese in a salad bowl. Toss with dressing to taste. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
Recipe Courtesy of Quick & Kosher: Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010)