Sauteed collards are an easy healthy side that goes really well with Southern food, like my pulled chicken sandwiches.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch collard greens, rinsed, stems removed, and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth or Vegetable Broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
Heat oil over medium heat in a 12-inch skillet. Add onions, collards, salt, broth, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
Season to taste with additional salt and pepper as desired.
Goes with Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Source: Quick & Kosher Meals in Minutes