Blintzes are really easy to make and can be filled with any number of fillings. They can be appetizers, main dishes, or desserts, depending what you choose to do. You can substitute water or non-dairy creamer for the milk to make them pareve.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, flour and sugar.
2. Mix in the milk and water a little bit at a time until you get a batter.
3. Heat up a frying pan on medium/high heat and coat the pan with non-stick spray.
4. Pour in just enough batter to cover the bottom of the pan. Wait until batter bubbles and the bottom is slightly brown, flip, let it sit for another 30 seconds. Remove cooked blintz to a plate.
5. Fill blintzes with filling of your choice.