Batter can be divided into ramekins, without the crust, for a individual chocolate mousse treats.
- Prep Time
- 1 (12.3-ounce) package firm silken tofu
- 1⅓ cup chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup or raw agave
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust*, or store-bought 8½-inch pie crust (optional)
1. Process tofu, melted chocolate chips, maple syrup or agave, milk, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor or blender until completely smooth.
2. Pour filling into the prepared pie crust, or divide batter among 8 (½-cup) ramekins.
3. Refrigerate uncovered for at least 6 hours to firm up. Can be refrigerated for up to 4 days.