If you thought avocados were just for spreads, dips and salads, guess again. Chocolate Avocado Mousse is a dessert you won't want to miss.
- Prep Time
- 2 large very ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Dash of pure vanilla extract
- Truvia, honey or agave to taste
1. Place all ingredients in the food processor starting with a small amount of sweetener of choice and whip up until smooth and creamy. Adjust sweetener to taste.
2. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and enjoy. Will keep in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container for at least 48 hours.
Nutrition Information based on using Truvia.