Easy baked fish fillet recipe for Sea Bass or any white fish with pecans and honey for maximum flavor. The candied pecans provide a pleasant contrast to the tender fish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 Chilean sea bass fillets , about 3 pounds
- 1/2 cup candied pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Additional candied pecans, for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Rinse sea bass and pat dry. Place in prepared pan.
3. In a bowl, mix together pecans, soy sauce, honey-mustard, brown sugar and olive oil. Spoon over sea bass.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Garnish with a few whole candied pecans, if desired.
The candied pecans provide a pleasant contrast to the tender fish.