The fresh peaches in the BBQ sauce give this grilled chicken dish a delicious flavor. Quick to make and great served alone, or with salad or pasta.
Get Grow & Behold pasture raised chicken breasts for this recipe.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 ½ pounds Grow & Behold skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh or 10 ounces frozen peaches, thawed
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop peaches. Set a small pot over a medium flame. Put in chopped peaches, ketchup, lemon juice, soy sauce, and crushed garlic cloves. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the pan from heat and allow the sauce to cool.
3. Puree sauce with an immersion blender or a regular blender. Add more salt and pepper according to your taste.
4. Place half the sauce in a container with the chicken to marinate – cover the chicken evenly in the sauce and either marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes or in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours.
5. Set the rest of the sauce aside if marinating for a short amount of time. If marinating for several hours store in the refrigerator.
6. Grill the marinated chicken for 5 minutes on each side or broil for 7 minutes on each side. Brush with the reserved sauce before serving.
Adapted from Gwenyth Paltrow’s recipe for Grilled Chicken with Peach BBQ Sauce as it appeared in the June 2011 edition of Bon Appetit magazine.