This colorful holiday salad is healthy and delicious, featuring a fun blend of fruits, pecans, and feta cheese atop fresh greens.
- Prep Time
- 3 cups of mixed salad greens, washed and dried
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch green or red grapes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from ½ lemon
- ⅓ cup pecans
- ½ cup Tnuva Crumbled Sheep Feta
1. Place all of the salad greens into a large beautiful serving bowl. Add the pears and grapes.
2. Dress the salad with olive oil and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss well.
3. Add the pecans and cheese. Gently toss again and serve.