I made this fondue with Natural & Kosher Cheddar and a crispy hard cider, but you could use any beer or even apple juice for the liquid. We really had fun with the dippers, fresh soft pretzels, green apples and blanched broccoli florets. I figure if we are going to eat a bowl of cheese at least we have to get our vegetables in.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 cup hard cider or apple juice or beer
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 (8-oz) bags Natural & Kosher shredded cheddar
- 8 oz. Natural & Kosher Monterey Jack, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Heat sparkling apple juice and chopped garlic.
- Slowly add the shredded cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese a 1/2 cup at a time, whisking with a fork until smooth.
- Blend in black pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Serve with choice of dippers, I used Soft Pretzels, fingerling potatoes, apple cubes and mushrooms with this fondue.