- Prep Time
- 1 medium purple cabbage cored and cut into thin ribbons
- 1 bag baby carrots cut into coins
- 2 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 2 yellow bell pepper seeded and diced
- 3 cups sugar snap peas diced, ends trimmed
- 1 bunch spring onion diced, roots removed
- .25 cup vegetable oil
- .25 cup soy sauce
- .25 cup sugar
- .25 cup white vinegar
- .5 bag asian style candied pecans optional! found at sufersol in jerusalem
Combine cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, sugar snap peas, and spring onion in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl. combine the vegetable oil, soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar. Stir thoroughly.
When ready to serve the salad, have each diner dress his/her own salad. Dressing the salad beforehand will only make the vegetables wilt.