To keep one or two lucky guests from snagging all the dip, serve as individual towers for a visual impact that is truly amazing. Place a spoonful of the cream cheese between two crisps or matzo crackers, top with another spoonful of cream cheese and a dollop of caviar. Serve 3 per person.
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 (8-ounce) container Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup ikura caviar (salmon roe)
- 30 matah crackers or pita crisps
- Mix cream cheese and chives until blended. Using an ice cream scooper or the back of a spoon, mold into a smooth, circular mound in the middle of a flat serving platter.
- Top with caviar.
- Surround with matzah crackers or pita crisps.
To create homemade pita crisps, split a pita and cut each half into 8 to 10 triangular wedges. Lay wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in oven at 300 degrees F for about 15 minutes.
Contributed by: Quick & Kosher, JAMIE GELLER