This gluten free/carb free pizza crust is great for pesach and year round. It's a healthier alternative to a wheat crust. In order to achieve a crispy crust, you must ring out as much water as possible from the cooked cauliflower. Be creative with your toppings! For tastiest results bake dough right before serving. Enjoy.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6-8 ServingsServings
- 1 medium Cauliflower
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried/fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 Garlic clove
- dash Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Mozarella Plus more for topping.
- 3 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg
- 6 tablespoon Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
1. Place a pizza stone or cookie sheet in the oven and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut all the florets from the cauliflower and pulse them in a food processor for about 1 minute. Cauliflower will look like snow when its done. Transfer the cauliflower to a microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave for four minutes. Remove from microwave and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
3. Transfer cauliflower on top of a cheesecloth or dishtowel. Ring out as much liquid as you can. This step is the key to getting the best crust.
4. In a bowl add salt, basil, oregano, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, Parmesan and mozzarella. Pour cauliflower into the mixture and mix. Add in the egg and mix until all ingredients are combined.
5. Place a large piece of parchment paper on a flat cookie sheet or cutting board and spray with olive oil or cooking spray.
6. Place dough in the center of the parchment paper and using your fingers press down to form a round pizza crust.
7. Slide the parchment off the cookie sheet or cutting board onto the pizza stone. Bake for 11-12 minutes. Remove from oven.
8. While crust is in the oven, prepare the sauce and any desired toppings.
9. Mix together cream cheese and marinara sauce.
10. Cover pizza with marinara and sprinkle cheese on top. You can add any toppings that you desire (mushrooms, jalapeno, kale, tomatoes, basil, zucchini, olives etc.…)
11. Bake for an additional 5-6 minutes.
12. Remove pizza from oven, allow it to cool for a few minutes and serve.