If you really thought that s'mores couldn't get any better, try s'mores with a melted caramel topping and then rethink it!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 16-20 squaresServings
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (12-ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 (12-ounce) bag of caramels
- ¼ cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a bowl, combine butter and sugar and mix well.
3. Add flour and graham cracker crumbs. Mix to combine.
4. Press the mixture into greased 9"x13" pan.
5. Sprinkle mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and walnuts on top of crust.
6. Melt caramels with milk and pour on top of the marshmallows, chips and crust.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Serves 10 to 12.