- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 lb flaky white fish (cod, bass, tilapia, mahi mahi)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 jalapeno chili, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 8 corn tortillas
- Your Favorite Slaw, Salsa and Guacamole
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cover a large baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
Whisk together the oil, lime juice, chili powder, jalapeño, and cilantro. Slice fish into thin strips and place in marinade. Let sit for 15 minutes.
Dip each piece in breadcrumbs and lay on baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes until fish is cooked through.
Prepare desired toppings, Guacamole, Salsa, and your favorite slaw, I like my Chiptole Slaw for this recipe.
Heat cast iron skillet or other heavy pan over high heat, place the corn tortilla in pan for about 30 seconds, layer fish and toppings and enjoy.