- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- CRUMB TOPPING : 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups Flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- FRUIT FILLING : 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 cups California seedless black grapes, separated and rinsed
- 3 cups blackberries, fresh or frozen
- Whip cream or ice cream if desired
1 Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In electric mixer combine crumb topping ingredients and mix until crumbly about 3-5 minutes.
2 You should see pea-sized pieces. Do not over-mix or mixture will become a solid mass. Set aside. In small bowl combine sugar and cornstarch until well mixed.
3 In separate mixing bowl, combine grapes and blackberries. Sprinkle sugar and cornstarch over fruit and toss to coat. Place into 8 square baking dish.
4 Sprinkle crumb topping over fruit, coating evenly. Place pan in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes until top is golden brown and fruit is bubbling around edges.