- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 36 ServingsServings
- 1-16 oz. can black soybeans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup drained canned or cooked corn kernels
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red peppers and green peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions and ripe olives
- 1/4 cup soybean oil and white wine vinegar, each
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon chili powder
1 Combine drained soybeans, corn, celery, sweet peppers, green onions, olives and hot peppers in a large bowl; toss to mix.
2 Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to blend all ingredients or in a cruet and shake until blended.
3 Freshly ground pepper to taste.
4 Pour dressing over soybean mixture and marinate at least 1 hour.
Source: © 2010, Courtesy of United Soybean Board