This zesty accompaniment is perfect for chili, nachos, burgers, and salads. Quick to stir together and do ahead for your get together, this will be a go-to condiment for your events.
- Prep Time
- 6 cupsServings
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups frozen corn niblets
- 1 tablespoon adobo from canned chipotles and adobo, or favorite hot sauce
- ½ cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- A good glug of extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Garnishes: sliced scallions, diced tomatoes
1. Stir together beans, corn, adobo, scallions, cumin, lime juice, evoo, salt, and pepper.
2. Garnish with sliced scallions and diced tomatoes
3. Serve with tortilla chips.