The best way to get dinner on the table fast is a stir fry. Try this recipe for a quick beef and green bean dinner tonight.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/4 pounds skirt steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1/4 cup Mikee Chinese Marinade with Garlic
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups instant rice (white or brown)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup fresh green beans, rinsed and trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- In a large bowl, place steak in the marinade. Marinate, uncovered, for 10 minutes, at room temperature.
- While meat is marinating, prepare rice: In a large saucepan, bring water to boil. Stir in rice and cover. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove meat from marinade and discard marinade. In a wok or large sauté pan over high heat, heat oil until smoking. Cook meat, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add green beans, stirring, for 5 minutes more.
- Add remaining minced garlic. Keep heat high while continuing to stir. Continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Spoon rice into a large serving bowl. Serve Stir-Fry over rice; garnish with scallions.
Recipe Courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010) - BUY NOW