- 2 ServingsServings
- 1/2 pound cod, haddock, lingcod, or orange roughy fillets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper dash salt
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored and cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese.
1 Drain and pat fillets dry and cut into 2 serving pieces. Combine oil and lemon juice in a baking dish. Add fish and turn to coat both sides.
2 Sprinkle with basil, pepper, and salt. Overlap tomatoes in an even layer on fish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 400° F about 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Source: National Fisheries Institute