- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 ServingsServings
- 2 Empire Kosher Leg Quarters, skin removed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon oil (olive or canola)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 cup Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup Italian herb seasoning
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
3. Whisk egg, egg white, oil, garlic and mustard together in a bowl
4. Combine bread crumbs and herb seasoning together in a different large shallow bowl
5. Pat leg quarters are dry with paper towel
6. Dredge chicken leg in flour to coat evenly and shake off excess
7. Dip one chicken leg into the egg mixture to coat. Allow excess to drip off.
8. Place chicken leg into the Panko mixture and cover and press crumbs into chicken.
9. Transfer chicken to the baking sheet
10. Repeat flour, egg and bread crumb procedure with the other chicken leg.
11. Spray chicken legs with cooking spray to coat evenly
12. Place into 500° oven and bake for 15 minutes.
13. Turn over each chicken leg and continue baking for additional 12-15 minutes. Chicken is done when a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the leg is at least 180°F.