- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 T rice wine vinegar, 1 T soy sauce
- 1/2 t sesame oil, 1 t sugar
- 1 t black sesame seeds, 1/2 t fresh ginger, grated
- 2 c California premium medium grain, brown rice, uncooked
- 3 ea green onions, chopped
- 1/4 c red bell pepper, finely diced
- 10 ea snow peas, blanched and cut into thirds, lengthwise
- 1/4 c cilantro leaves, 1 ea grilled chicken breast, shredded
- 6 ea Boston lettuce leaves, 1/2 c peanuts, diced
1 Let rice cool to room temperature.
2 In a small bowl, mix vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, sesame seeds, and ginger together. Set aside.
3 In a large bowl, place the rice and half of the dressing, mix. Add to the rice, onions, red peppers, snow peas, water chestnuts, cilantro, and chicken. Toss gently.
4 Serve on Boston lettuce leaves and dust with chopped peanuts.
Source: California Rice Commission - calrice.org