This fish can be prepped a day in advance: simply wrap in parchment, cover, refrigerate, bring to room temperature and cook according to recipe instructions. You will love serving this dish; it is so much fun and really makes an impact.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 tilapia or snapper fillets
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons miso paste (optional)
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red or green jala-peno, thinly sliced
1. Cut round circles of parchment. Place fish and on one half of the circle.
2. Combine teriyaki sauce and miso and brush over fish.
2. Top with orange slices, jalapeno peppers and scallions.
3. Fold the parchment over the fish and crumple edges to seal in fish.
4. Bake in 375°F oven for 20 minutes.
5. Serve immediately. Allow guests to open up parchment packets to get the full impact of the aroma and presentation.
As seen in Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine
Fall 2013, Subscribe now!