- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Gold's prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger (I use a frozen cube)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
Combine all ingredients well. Serve with grilled chicken as a salad dressing or as a dip.
Note: You can prepare this dressing and take some off for the children before adding red pepper flakes.
As seen in Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine (Purim Late Winter 2015) - Subscribe Now