Serve Angel Hair Al'olio and Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes with Chicken Paillard. Keep chicken warm, covered in foil or in a warmed oven (with the heat off), while preparing the pasta. While pasta is cooking, sauté garlic and cook tomatoes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
Angel Hair Al’olio
- ½ pound angel hair
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, rinsed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Gefen Coarse Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
Angel Hair Al’olio:
1. Cook angel hair according to package instructions, drain, and place in a serving bowl.
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Add garlic and gently cook for 3 minutes.
3. Toss angel hair with oil, garlic, and parsley.
Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes:
1. Heat oil in a small sauté pan over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add tomatoes and stir quickly until skins pop.
2. Transfer to a medium serving bowl; season with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010).
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.