Simple pantry ingredients come together to make an amazingly flavorful and delicious dish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound of long pasta, like spaghetti
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 box mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼-½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cans of anchovies, mashed
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside two tablespoons of cooking water.
2. Sauté onions and mushrooms in olive oil. Add mashed anchovies and pasta water to form a sauce. Mix sauce and pasta.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.