KOSHER MEDIA HOLDINGS LLC
Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
Welcome to our 20K Instagram promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) which will be conducted by Kosher Media Holdings LLC, a New York limited liability company located at 1575 50th Street, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11219 (“Sponsor”, "we", "us", "our") accessible via JOYofKOSHER.com. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules for the Sweepstakes (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor regarding the Sweepstakes which shall be final and binding in all respects.
1. Term of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins on June 29th at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time (U.S.) and will finish on July 1 at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time (U.S.) (the “Term”).
2. Eligibility requirements. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age and not a minor in their state of residence. All other persons are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, members, employees, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members and/or persons living in the same household as each of such persons, are ineligible to enter or otherwise participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Prizes. The prizes will consist of up to One (1) JOY of KOSHER Cookbook. The approximate retail ("ARV") is $30, One (1) subscription to JOY of KOSHER iwth Jamie Geller Magazine. The approximate retail ("ARV") is $42 or One (1) 28 Day JOY of KOSHER Challenge ebook. The approximate retail ("ARV") is $28.
The Prizes consists of only those items specifically listed as part of its description by us. If the Prize originates with third parties (i.e., the companies making the products or services provided by us as the Prize) is subject to the instructions and any other terms and conditions of such third party. Sponsor reserves the right in our sole discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules or otherwise by us is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the Prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination of its retail value, which determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual retail value of the Prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded to the Winner in cash or otherwise. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of the Prize. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations on the Prize may apply. Sponsor will not replace the Prize if it has been lost or stolen. The Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to the Winner at a U.S. address. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
4. How to Enter. Please follow our instructions about how to submit a Sweepstakes entry to us. Further, any eligible person may enter the Sweepstakes free of charge by sending their name, address, email address to Sponsor by no later than 11:00pm on the last day of the Term. Only one entry per person. If we learn that an entry has been submitted by automated or robotic means, it will be disqualified. Each entry must be made by the entrant indicated. If we learn of any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, such entrants shall be void and such entrant shall be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of the Prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth herein. All entries must be received prior to the expiration of the Term in order to be included in the Sweepstakes drawing. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for the Sweepstakes.
5. Selecting the Winner; Odds. The Winner will be determined by a random drawing conducted by Sponsor of all eligible entries received during the Term. The drawing for the Prize will occur after the Term as specified by Sponsor. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries duly received by Sponsor.
6. Restrictions. Sponsor is not responsible for (i) the failure to submit an entry due to error, (ii) any lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect, illegal, stolen or misplaced entries, (iii) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or (iv) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, hardware, software or technical errors of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer, that may limit your ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures impact the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in our sole discretion.
7. Verification and Approval of the Winner. The Winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such person is the authorized account holder of the email address from which the winning entry was selected. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. In order to receive the Prize, the Winner shall be required to provide certain basic information to us and to execute and return to an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release. In order to receive the Prize, the Winner must also have been and continue to be in full compliance with these Official Rules. Failure to execute and deliver such a document or to be in compliance with the Official Rules may result in disqualification of the Winner and selection of an alternate winner. Upon proper verification and approval, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner within [two (2) weeks] of such verification being completed by Sponsor; provided that the Winner has provided a U.S. shipping address to Sponsor or made other arrangements satisfactory with Sponsor to receive the Prize.
8. Limitation of Liability. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by an entry or entrant, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of Sweepstakes entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Sweepstakes entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including without limitation injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials related to the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation due to infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such an event, Sponsor may, in our sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, suspension, or modification, or simply not proceed with any drawing whatsoever.
9. Conditions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, (ii) to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations; (iii) that neither Sponsor nor any of its officers, directors, managers, members, employees, agents or representatives are responsible or liable for any claim, injury, loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or related to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, any activities related to the Prize, or the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize; (iv) that, except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the Prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to use the Winner’s name, voice, likeness, photograph, address (city and state), biographical information, information about the Prize (including, without limitation, photographs of the Prize) and/or statements about the Sweepstakes for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes for this or similar promotions without additional compensation; (v) that acceptance of the Prize constitutes a waiver of any claim in connection with the Prize to royalties, rights or remuneration for said use; (vi) that all costs and expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize, including without limitation applicable taxes and insurance (if any) are the Winner’s sole responsibility; and (vii) that the internal laws of the State of New York shall apply exclusively to the Sweepstakes and any dispute with respect to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the County of New York, State of New York. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules at any time for any reason.
10. Disclaimer. The Sweepstakes may be run from a third party website, and in such a case each entrant acknowledges that (i) upon registering for the Sweepstakes such entrant is also providing the operator of such third party website with accurate and updated of such entrant’s personally identifiable information, and (ii) Sponsor does not sponsor, endorse or administer such third party website or its operator, and such third party website and its operator does not sponsor, endorse or administer us or the Sweepstakes.