Chanukah is fast approaching, the first night (less than a month away) is December 9th and now is the time to gather the best gifts and gadgets that your friends and loved ones will be thanking you for. That is why we have compiled some of our favorite gift ideas from our kitchen to yours including some that you WIN right here, right now.
1. Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine Subscription is the gift that keeps on giving throughout the entire year. At $24.99 get one for your friend and for yourself at the same time. Subscribe Now. (Win a 1 year Subscription through November 19th)
2. Bialetti Aeternum Nano- Ceramic Nonstick Sauté Pan is available in 3 sizes (8 inch, 9.5 inch and 11 inch). The eco-friendly Aeternum cookware line is free of PFOA, PTFE and Cadmium. The “nano-ceramic” coating resists scratches, abrasions and offers a smooth, compact and uniform surface that makes it easier to clean. The interior white color provides a unique and extraordinary cooking experience. Get the 11-inch for $39.95.
3. Ravi Instant Wine Refresher - chills wine instantly as you pour. Wine goes from room temperature to serving temperature in just seconds. Remove your Ravi from the freezer, insert it on to your bottle’s neck, and pour. The wine passes through the frozen steel chamber into your glass, chilling your red or white wine to perfection. You can adjust the serving temperature and prevent dripping with the finger tip-control. You can use it for vodka as well. Great idea for your Chanukah party. $39.95. WIN THIS NOW (through January 8th).
4. LeKue Citrus Sprayer - Flavor your soft drinks and cocktails, or season your salads, seafood or other recipes with a light mist of fresh citrus. Two sizes are included for optimum extraction: a longer unit for larger fruits like oranges and grapefruits, and a shorter unit for smaller fruit like limes and tangerines. Enjoy natural flavor with ease. WIN THIS NOW. Through January 14th. Value $18.00.
5. Joseph Joseph Nest Utensils Compact Kitchen Tool Set with Magnetic Handles is for you if you have a small kitchen or you just hate clutter. Five essential kitchen tools are nested in a compact self-supporting design, held securely by small handles in the handle. The slotted spatula, spaghetti server, slotted spoon, solid spoon and ladle are all heat resistant to 464-degrees Fahrenheit and are dishwasher safe. This set is a great gift for your favorite cook! $24.95
6. Cuisipro 4-Sided Etched Box Grater with Ginger Grater Base with Surface Glide Technology ™ takes the etched blade a step further and makes the graters sharp and more productive --- grating more with less effort. You can grate, zest or slice on one of five surfaces. This grater is perfect for preparing potato latkes. $29.95 WIN THIS NOW. Through January 21st.
7. Envision Fridge Bin Liners Are you tired of spoiled, wilted vegetables and fruits? These Stay Fresh Bin Liners will solve your problem. It is made from the same material supermarkets use to ensure longer life for fruits and vegetables. The design allows air to circulate freely, preventing spoiling caused by excess moisture, thereby retaining crispness and preventing bruising. $8.99
8. Kosher by Design Cooking Coach Susie Fishbein’s 8th Cookbook Has More Than You’d Expect! This cookbook is a culinary tutorial, loaded with many of Susie’s personal techniques and time- and money-saving tips. It is a unique combination of cooking tips and 120 new recipes that make this cookbook a winner. $24.45
9. Jacks' Gourmet Kosher Facon -Smoky and salty, this dry-cured beef tastes and cooks up just like the real thing! Whether you serve it atop a juicy burger, sprinkled over a salad or cooked into a pasta sauce, your food will take on a new depth of flavor that will have you coming back for more. 4 packages for $23.96
10.Dear Cocoa Parve Chocolate Truffles - Send a friend or yourself one of these premium truffle gift sets. Either their best selling Signature Around the World Collection or choose their flavor of the month, this month is Massachusetts Cranberry and Illinois Pumpkin. Box of 12 pieces $25.50
Disclosure: Prizes are being given away from Kitchen Clique.