• Pin It

Joy of Aliyah – Last 24 Hrs/The Flight Episode

I was going to start by saying I have no words to describe this experience. But that’s no true… I have tons of words. Inspiring, emotional, awesome, heart-wrenching, exciting, overwhelming, tiring, stressful, scary, incredible. I could go on and on listing the words and emotions we are now going through as a family – but to write an eloquent post on exactly what we are experiencing, in coherent sentences, is beyond me right now.

The last week and a half has felt like one long day with lots of little naps. It’s so wonderful that with the help of Nefesh B’Nefesh we now have this webisode to share with you. I don’t have to worry about writing, I can just show you. Watch our last 24 hours, the Aliyah flight and our arrival along with 351 new olim in Israel, now.

I’m curious, what words would you use to describe this?

filmed and directed by brian k. spector | vision palette creative
also filmed by Brad Rego
edited by dovi schamroth and aryella epstein

Did you miss any episodes? Want to see what is still to come? Keep up with our Episode Guid

The Announcement Teaser

Premiere Date:Wednesday September 12 7:00pm EST

Happy New Year from Israel Episode

Premiere Date: Wednesday September 19 7:00pm EST

e

Posted in

Tags

comments

10 Responses to Joy of Aliyah – Last 24 Hrs/The Flight Episode

1. avatar says: goldie

Mazel tov! So beautiful!

2. avatar says: dz13dz

Jamie! That was soooo beautiful! This video made me feel like I was moving along with u guys to israel! It moved to tears. When you and your daughters cried that really made me cry. Hashem should benth you and your family with happiness and may it be an easy and smooth settling down in eretz yisrael.

3. This video was so beautiful and special, I was moved to tears.

4. avatar says: shulamuna

Who performs that amazing music, the English version of mah nishtana? I want to get it.

5. says: Igern

Mazel tov! Your arrival seemed so great. All the blessings for your new life in Eretz!!!
    I hope one of these days I’ll be able to follow your steps of all of you Olim!

6. avatar says: ahuva

Jamie,
    Like you, I can not put into words the way I felt when I watched your Aliyah flight. It brought back so many memories and emotions in more ways than you can imagine because exactly 10 years ago, I too made Aliyah with my family from the very same block as you … Zavatone Court, New Hempstead!
    MAZAL TOV & welcome home!!
    Ahuva

7. avatar says: rivana

I made the mistake of watching this video in my gallery in Tzfat. LOL. I am so teary-eyed I can barely see the screen. Made Aliyah last Sept and I felt all of your emotions as if it were yesterday. I wish you and your family hatzlacha and enjoy and welcome all the challenges and wonders of making aliyah to our precious land. Welcome home!!

8. avatar says: dz13dz

This was sooo beautiful. When is the next teaser coming out? It says august 29th and its already august 30th. It sure is stressful to make aliyah! My grandparents just did it recently. So I sure can’t expect it to be on time. I just love to watch and see your experiance of this adventure! I feel like I’m doing it with u! (Iy’H we’ll all join u there soon!)

9. avatar says: c.zelasko

Wonderful, Jamie! I am so happy for you! Where exactly do you live now?
    Anybody who sees this video I am sure will run to make Aliyah.
    כתיבה וחתימה טובה