• Pin It

Joy of Aliyah: The Announcement Teaser

We will be producing a real time (or as close to real time as possible) aliyah documentary, called Joy of Aliyah!

Starting this Tuesday, and then almost every Wednesday between now and Rosh Hashanah, we will be releasing a clip or episode of our journey, an online aliyah diary.

Don’t miss a thing, mark your calendars with our…

Episode Guide

The Israel Lift Teaser

Premiere Date:Wednesday September 12 7:00pm EST

Happy New Year from Israel Episode

Premiere Date: Wednesday September 19 7:00pm EST

Posted in

Tags

comments

21 Responses to Joy of Aliyah: The Announcement Teaser

1. avatar says: oritbe

Gr8 news Mazal Tov and Welcome to Israel.

2. Mazal Tov and all the best!
    Not an easy decision, I know.
    We left North America nearly 8 years ago with 4 kids for Eretz Yisrael.
    Feel free to contact me offline if there’s ANYTHING we can do to help out. Where will you be settling?

3. Hi Jaime,
    I received your Quick & Kosher cookbook as a gift and have found some of my favorite recipes in there including the lentils and squash soup with coconut milk.
    I am so excited to hear that you are making aliyah. I run a website called Fun In Jerusalem (www.funinjerusalem.com) so if you need any ideas of how to keep your kids entertained when you get here you can check out our daily calendar and fun list of activities.
    Good luck with the move! We have been here for 5 years and we love it!

Joanna

• Joanna! thank you for sharing this great resource — we are taking our first family trip to Jerusalem for the documentary within the first week we arrive!!

4. Mazel Tov! You will really like RBS.

5. MAZEL TOV! I am beyond thrilled for you!

6. avatar says: mushi

B”H
    Mazel Tov!
    we should all go with you : )

7. avatar says: rmlazan

Mazal Tov. I look forward to bumping into you in Beit Shemesh – I live in Sheinfeld. BS is not so big and you will soon get to know your way around. There are a couple of great stores to find many of the American products you are used to, but you will have to make some adjustments to fit local products to your recipes. I hope you and your family have an easy klita.

8. avatar says: c.zelasko

I also live in RBS. I’m sure you will be very happy here. Can’ wait to meet you.
    Chana Zelasko

9. avatar says: c.zelasko

Whoops! Sorry about the typo. Last line should read…”Can’t wait to meet you.” Chana Zelasko

10. avatar says: c.zelasko

Hi, Jamie. We moved to RBS three years ago. You have a great memory!Chana Zelasko

11. avatar says: imimim1

MAZAL TOV Jamie! We too left a 3400 square foot home with swimming pool last August for a place half the size and I don’t regret it for ONE SECOND!!! I can’t wait to see you at the airport because my friends Pam and Ira will be on that flight as well and I’m making an awesome poster now to greet them there and now I’ll be looking for you too to cheer on! I’m so looking forward to you finding ways to cook here with these ingredients (instead of trying to hunt down in an American store some freezer burnt blueberries) and sharing it with the rest of us. I also would be happy to help with any questions you might have just about aliyah tricks and tips, as we are learning…slowly but surely and happy to share. May your and your family’s klita be swift and without too many ripples. For questions…send to abundant.s@gmail.com. Kol Tuv,
    Chami Ashman Gross

• Chami!! forgive e a million times for not responding sooner! I have saved this comment so that I could thank you when I had a chance. thank you for sharing your story — it provides such strength to know that others were faced with the same challenges and appear to be so successful and happy. Wishing you a Shana Tova and a Gmar Chasima Tova — thank you for your generous offer of support — just knowing you’re there makes all the diff. How are Pam and Ira fairing? BIG HUGS!