Our fabulous Fish Week has almost come to an end, but I’ve been saving one more fantabulous recipe for the Grand Fish Finale: it’s a beautifully delicate Miso Glazed Sea Bass.
Closely related to the grouper, the flesh of a sea bass is firm, but it has a mild texture. That firmness makes it ideal for soups and chowders, for it holds its shape really nicely.
This Asian-inspired recipe for Miso Glazed Sea Bass would pair perfectly with a lightly seasoned starch or veggie.
Some other Sea Bass Recipes sure to please your palate:
• Grapefruit Sea Bass with Cabbage and Basil Salad
• Roasted Wild Striped Sea Bass
• Walnut Crusted Chilean Sea Bass with Lemon Dill Sauce
• Chilean Sea Bass in Honeyed Pecan Sauce
• Fish Soup Provencal
• Sautéed Sea Bass with Mediterranean Bean Salad
Hope you enjoyed Fish Week!
What was your favorite recipe?