I have to confess, I have so much to tell you all and so little time to put my thoughts into words. I have been travelling a lot lately and am so behind with my blogging. The funniest (craziest most laughable) thing happened to me on the way to FOX 5 which I hope to share with you next week along with an amazing post packed with tons of recipes for cooking with your kids - including cuisines from around the world.
We are all working around the clock on various site enhancements and we have a great big announcement coming soon. So stay tuned and in the meantime enjoy this round-up of my new favorite winter comfort foods.
- Spicy Hot Cocoa with Kahlua
- Double Grilled Cheese with Seasoned French Fries
- Lite Grilled Cheese with Tomato Chutney and Coleslaw
- Three Cheese Mac and Cheese with Garlic Roasted Tomatoes
- Vegetable Mac and Cheese and Greens with Pesto Vinaigrette
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Crunch with Blueberry Lemonade
- Chicken Pot Pie with Herbed Drop Biscuits
- Crispy Artichoke Hearts
- Deconstructed Apple Pie
- Creamy Noodle Casserole
- Whole Wheat Tuna Casserole with Spinach
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Vegetable Lo Mein
- Beef and Green Bean Stir Fry
- Southwestern Steak Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Southern Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Creamy Mushroom Risotto with Spinach Walnut Salad
- Mango Frozen Yogurt with Graham Crackers
- Individual Meat Loaves
- Molasses Spice Bundt Cake with Bourbon Pecan Glaze
And watch my new how-to make chicken pot pie video.
Now, I've just got to get cookin' for Shabbos.